- Inspire love of art and creativity.
- Give opportunities for cultural and spiritual development.
- Provide opportunity to excel in a subject.
- To engender a life long love of art.
- Celebrate achievement.
- Recognise that art and artists are intrinsically valuable in society.
- Promote the arts as a career.
- Value the subject of art.
*Excite and engage learners.
*Celebrate children’s work-exhibitions and displays.
*Challenge children to think outside the box.
*Involve real life and professional artists.
*Involve the community.
*Make art purposeful and high quality.
- Talk to children.
- Monitor planning
- G&T workshops/masterclass.
- Quality resources
- Quality art on display around the school.